List of active policies
- The DigiCampus.fi LMS is maintained by Mediamaisteri Oy and built on the Moodle platform for Finnish universities.
- The service window is the third Monday of each month from 7 am to 8 am, which is communicated through both the LMS and the DC-help support portal.
- The LMS is being developed in collaboration with the universities that use it.
- The DigiCampus.fi LMS is owned by Mediamasteri Oy and its partners and licensors.
- No videos are recorded in the DigiCampus.fi LMS to safeguard the environment. For the time being, each user records their videos to their own universities video recording system.
- The DigiCampus project provides pedagogical and digital user support to users of the environment.
- Support channels include:
- The teacher using the environment is committed to providing content support to the students in his / her course.
Courses and materials
- The DigiCampus.fi LMS can provide both open and restricted courses and materials for a specific user group.
- Except if otherwise agreed, the copyright for the material produced in the DigiCampus.fi LMS remains with the producer/author.
- You do not have the right to copy, record or redistribute the material in the DigiCampus.fi LMS, unless permitted by the license for the material.
- Only materials that are sufficiently licensed or owned by the uploader may be uploaded to the DigiCampus.fi LMS.
- Material that is confidential, such as personal information and business or professional secrets, may not be uploaded to the DigiCampus.fi LMS.
• The Privacy Statement can be found here
Limitation of Liability
Mediamaisteri Oy is not responsible for the quality of any damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from the use of the DigiCampus.fi learning platform or from the total or partial blocking of the use of the DigiCampus.fi learning platform. Mediamaisteri Oy is not responsible for any content uploaded by users to the DigiCampus.fi LMS.
Applicable law and jurisdiction